WHAT IS REBLOCKING?
House reblocking service is the process of restoring the foundations of a building on which the structure of a house rests. The term refers to the procedure of substitutions and repair of wooden or steel stumps that help the structure. In the event that the solid or wooden stumps underneath a house begin to break or get weak, house reblocking experts replace the old stumps with new stumps. Reblocking service includes putting jacks to support the floor as the decayed stumps are dug up and removed. When the split stumps are removed from the base, new solid stumps are embedded in its place.
This procedure may cause minor damages to the floors and the walls of the house. Our reblocking experts fix these issues after the new foundation has been laid beneath the house.
Finding the right company for reblocking Melbourne can be a challenge. Most homeowners just worry about finding cheap contractors. However, it turns out that either they are incompetent, or they don’t stress over offering quality. Before you know it, your home requires one more reblocker to fix your foundation needs.
Numerous house reblocking service provider in Melbourne just stress over completing your job as quickly as possible. They don’t take the time or effort to ensure that your reblocking requirements are met the best possible way, keeping future issues from emerging and keeping your home safe and secure.
Using Auss Homes reblocking service implies you’re continually getting the right service.
- When you have slanting or uneven floors
- Considering major renovation to an older house
- Have wide spread moisture in the foundations
- House is older than 30 years or more
- Drying caused by drought can cause cracks and stumps to move
- When house is built on reactive clay, fill or other unstable soils, this can lead to cracking in brick walls and movement in foundations
- Gaps around doors and windows
- Cracks in plaster or bricks
- Bouncy and spongy floors
- Sticking and misaligned windows or doors
- Water intrusion
- Unpleasant odours coming from subfloors
- Proven track records of customers expectations
- Years of expertise in Reblocking
- Specialized team of skilled workers
- Councils permits provided
- Registered building practitioner
Reblocking will stabilize the foundation of your home and make it well strengthened, which means you will not have to worry about any sudden damages followed by disastrous collapse, you will be safe in your home and your home will stand tall and stable for many years to come. Give us a call today and book your appointment right away.